To reduce congestion on the trail and at the tube departure, there are 3 waves with limited spots in each. As you register, please remember:
- If you would like to run with someone, you must register for the same wave.
- Waves cannot be changed or altered. You must run in your selected wave on the day of the event.
- Choose the wave you would like to run, based on what is convenient for you. There are no time qualifications for each wave, although we encourage faster runners to select the first wave, and slower runner/walkers to enter the last to reduce congestion on the trail and at the tube departure.
- Each wave will start at its designated time. You are responsible for being on-time for the start of your wave; you should plan to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes before your wave is scheduled to start.
- This event is a rain or shine event. In the event of inclement weather, waves maybe delayed, the course may be altered, or the event may be postponed.
- Check-in at the event site between 3:00- 3:50. IDs are required for packet pick up.
- Are you registered? - If you have forgotten your wave, want to confirm your entry, or to resend your confirmation email search the records here.